Former Fisher Investments Employee: “From the very first day, it was just a nightmare.”
Current and former employees paint a sobering picture of the scene at Fisher Investments, one that started way before the recent blowup.
By Sabrina Willmer | October 21, 2019, at 4:30 PM — Source, ThinkAdvisor.com
- Worn carpets, musty smells, poor insulation: It’s not what you might expect from a money-management empire that’s been overseeing more than $100 billion. But then, this is the private kingdom of Ken Fisher, where Fisher’s way is the only way.
— Related on ThinkAdvisor:
- Billionaire Ken Fisher’s losses hit $1.8 billion after Fidelity reportedly drops him following his sexist comments
- Fidelity Latest to Sever Ties With Ken Fisher’s Fisher Investments
- Fisher Loses $600M Account After Conference Remarks: Report
- Fisher’s Remarks Spark Calls for Change, Codes of Conduct
- Tiburon Bars Fisher From Summits After Lewd Comments
- Boston Pension Board Pulls $248M From Fisher: Report
Investors are getting Smart, they are firing non-fiduciary firms. They are moving away from the conflicts, bad advice and financial abuse of Wall Street firms, banks & annuity salespeople.
Rezny Wealth Management, where Smart investors go for real advice, and real money management,100% of the time!
If your portfolio is $500,000 or larger, call us for a consultation.