Investment & Economic Strategy Update — April 21, 2022
In Our Opinion:
- Generally speaking, most markets were down quite a bit in the first quarter of ’22. The Bond market performed even worse!
- Remember: Things don’t always go up every quarter; volatility is normal and investing is a process.
- Overall, the next 3 years look good for the US economy.
- Inflation cannot be blamed on Putin; it falls on the Biden administration and its failed policies.
- The people who are going to be affected the most by the major issues ahead will be the poor and middle class.
- Energy independence plays a vital role in economic health and financial security on a global scale.
- Biden’s policies are making it almost impossible to legally produce oil in the US and completely impossible to make any money from it.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations