Investment & Economic Strategy Update — August 18, 2022
In Our Opinion:
- Looking at the Equity markets, it has already recouped about half of the losses from earlier this year.
- There are many factors that signal a recession; don’t buy into media hype.
- Generally speaking, the market has probably already bottomed for the year.
- Inflation will still be elevated through the end of ’22, however, the rate-of-change on inflation is slowly improving.
- Strong unemployment and consumer numbers are a good sign for the economy.
- Remember: Your portfolio is not guaranteed to go up 10% every year.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations