Investment & Economic Strategy Update — January 13, 2022
In Our Opinion:
- Overall, 2021 was another great year for our clients.
- US economy will continue to grow in 2022 even if the Fed raises rates.
- Don’t expect the same level of returns this year.
- Volatility is normal and be prepared for a 10-12% correction.
- Emotional investing is going to hurt your portfolio.
- Almost all of the big crazy plans the Biden Admin talked about doing have not materialized, which is good.
- Expect the US marketplace to remain the best place to be invested over other areas around the world.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations