Investment & Economic Strategy Update — July 13, 2022
In Our Opinion:
- The first half of ’22 saw most indices down; including the Bond Market.
- Government treasuries (Bonds) were actually down more than the Equity Market.
- Remember: Volatility is normal and 20 percent corrections happen every three years.
- Keep in mind, not all aspects of a recession are bad. It creates an opportunity to purchase assets for a cheaper price.
- Our firm conducts extensive research to look for these opportunities and growth potential.
- Just like volatility; recessions are normal and happen often. Don’t fear them, use them as opportunity and potential to grow your portfolio.
- Energy prices are going to remain high for a while but the overall economy remains strong and pushing forward.
- Inflation is still up but has begun to abate in some areas.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations