Investment & Economic Strategy Update — May 27, 2021
In Our Opinion:
• The US economy is doing very well and the GDP could average 4.5 – 6.5% this year.
• More money will be spent on infrastructure over the next 5-10 years which will be a net positive.
• Don’t be concerned with hyper-inflation but expect there to be pockets of it in certain sectors.
• Transitory inflation is not permanent.
• US economy will continue to grow over the next 1-2 years with a good outlook over the next 3-5 years.
• Don’t be fooled by these “Buy Gold Now!” scare tactics.
• Remember: Cryptocurrencies are speculative investments; buyer beware!
• Keep in mind, volatility is normal and a 10-12% correction is possible this year; Don’t Panic!
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.