Investment & Economic Strategy Update — November 4, 2021
In Our Opinion:
- US job market is doing well despite some slowdown in new jobs.
- Generally speaking, economy & GDP look good.
- US has the opportunity to end 2021 on a positive note.
- So far, the next 3-5 years look good for the US market
- Biden admin’s massive spending plans are beginning to unravel; which is good!
- Taxes probably won’t change this year or next.
- 3-4 percent GDP growth is possible next year.
- Net Savings are the highest they’ve been in roughly 30 years.
- Economy is set to do well in 2022 but be prepared for a possible pull-back; market volatility is normal.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations