Investment & Economic Strategy Update — October 7, 2021
In Our Opinion:
- The US debt ceiling has been raised 79 times over the last 50 years. Roughly 29 times by Democrats and roughly 50 times by Republicans.
- US will continue to carry massive debt for decades to come.
- Debt extends to other countries on a global scale; not just the US.
- Corporations and net consumers are ultimately what drives the economy.
- Most companies and consumers are currently in good shape.
- The US economy should continue to grow this year and next.
- Overall the US will continue to be a great place to be invested over the next decade or longer.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations