Investment & Economic Strategy Update — September 9, 2022
In Our Opinion:
- The market tends to be more volatile during the summer months, due to a slowdown in trading.
- Overall, the economy is still doing quite well.
- Current job market has more positions available than people to fill them.
- Overall, valuation of companies is reasonable.
- We see the Fed probably raising rates through the end of 2022, but we see greener pastures ahead.
- Economy is slowing, which is good. Should help curb inflation.
If you have questions or concerns about your portfolio, give us a call. (800) 618-8577 or visit our website, www.ReznyWealth.com and schedule a consultation.
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations