Question: Are there “Special” Trusts that protect assets?
In Our Opinion:
- Don’t be fooled by law firms trying to sell you on a “Special” Trust.
- Remember: hiding assets to avoid paying for someone going into a nursing home is ILLEGAL.
- Florida statutes don’t allow irrevocable trusts for trustees
- You could spend thousands of dollars on an attorney trying to protect your assets and it may not even work.
- Lawyers charge huge sums of money to do an estate plan that should only cost a fraction of that.
- There is NO silver bullet or magic scheme to protect your money.
- Good quality planning and management of your assets are key.
Fee-Only Fiduciary Money Managers, like Rezny Wealth Management, are the only people you should entrust your wealth and retirement to. Call us today to schedule a consultation, (800) 618-8577
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations