Question: Should I Invest in China?
In Our Opinion:
• Our firm is not invested in China.
• The Chinese stock market is down 25-30% YTD.
• It’s best to avoid buying Chinese stocks at this time.
• China is substantially cracking down on companies and breaking up monopolies
• Compared to the US market, China has performed very poorly over the last 1, 5, 10 years.
Fee-Only Fiduciary Money Managers, like Rezny Wealth Management, are the only people you should entrust your wealth and retirement to. Call us today to schedule a consultation, (800) 618-8577