Question: Will Personal Bias Impact Your Investments?
In Our Opinion:
• Market Volatility is normal and has been fairly subdued over the last 12-15 months.
• Your personal bias should NEVER be a part of your investment strategy.
• Hardcore research & fact-based investing is the only way to go.
• Buying annuities as investments is a HUGE mistake for your portfolio.
• Rates going up will have a detrimental effect in the bond market.
Fee-Only Fiduciary Money Managers, like Rezny Wealth Management, are the only people you should entrust your wealth and retirement to. Call us today to schedule a consultation, (800) 618-8577