Question: Will we have a Market Correction?
In Our Opinion:
• There are parts of the equity market that are overvalued but not the majority.
• Looking at any asset category, there are always pockets of over and under valuation.
• Hype from the mainstream media causes a lot of investors to make poor investment decisions.
• Real research is a vital part of the investment process.
• Volatility is normal but overall, the next 3-5 years look pretty good.
• Making emotional investment decisions is detrimental to your portfolio and retirement.
• The US market continues to be the best place to be invested.
• If you have overseas investments; now is the time to sell!
Fee-Only Fiduciary Money Managers, like Rezny Wealth Management, are the only people you should entrust your wealth and retirement to. Call us today to schedule a consultation, (800) 618-8577