Will Bond Values Continue to go Down?
In Our Opinion:
- Can Bond values drop even lower than they are currently? Absolutely!
- Remember: Any time the Fed raises interest rates, bond values go down.
- People have been falsely led to believe that bonds are a good hedge if the equity markets go down.
- The biggest inflation factor for the next 1-3 years will be from elevated energy prices.
- Inflation will come down but ultimately remain in the 3-3.5 percent range easily for the next 3 maybe 5 years due to energy.
- As an investor you need to look at the future and determine what current or upcoming policies will benefit your portfolio.
Fee-Only Fiduciary Money Managers, like Rezny Wealth Management, are the only people you should entrust your wealth and retirement to. Call us today to schedule a consultation, (800) 618-8577
Real Financial Advice. Real Money Management. 100% of the Time.
We work with investors who have $1,000,000 of investment assets and greater.
BRIAN REZNY LIVE ON TV AND RADIO:
AS SEEN ON:
Office and Other Meeting Locations